3D-Calc+ is a 3-dimensional spreadsheet program for the Atari ST computer.
The main features of the program are:
- 3 dimensional: 13 pages x 2048 rows x 256 columns;
- 3 spreadsheets simultaneously in memory; 3 windows can be open per spreadsheet;
- integrated text module, with data export from the spreadsheet allowing formatted data output, mailmerge, label printing etc.;
- integrated 3D-Calc+ programming (script) language;
- graphical module includes: bar and line diagrams, pie chart, multiple bar and line graphs, stacked bar graphs, function graph, etc.;
- enhanced statistical analysis including: averages and distribution parameters, scatter diagram with best fitting curve, regression and correlation, t-tests, Wilcoxon tests, etc.;
- extended database functions;
- easy to use intuitive GEM-interface;
- reads Lotus 1-2-3 files.
Some pictures illustrating the software.
Download the program files and complete manual.
Get in touch when you have any comments and/or suggestions.